So on impulse I decided to try Hulu’s ‘Plus’ free trial.
Turns out the only thing you get is access to more films and programmes…which are still packed with ads.
Funny how they claim it’s ‘necessary’ to ‘keep the service’s cost down’, yet Netflix offers pretty much exactly the same goddamn thing for the same goddamn price and not a single ad on it.
Yeah, so I’m not going to fucking pay that price per month for a ‘service’ that still congests a 10-minute programme to 15 minutes, with ads I don’t watch, and in fact mute and ignore, since clicking ‘no, this ad is not relevant to me’ seems to do nothing.
Fuck you, Hulu. Fuck you with something hard and sandpapery.
more benefits to being a cat
- loved at any weight
- its not weird if you’re awake in the middle of the night
- people believe you when you say the gender of a cat no matter what it looks like
- no one judges you for not showering or leaving the house
- you can just leave in the middle of an interaction
- no deadlines or bills
- not expected to wear clothing
- not cold if naked
- if you do wear clothing you will be considered 500% cute no matter what
- cute whiskers
- super flexible